Please read the returns policy and then fill in the below form, if accepted you'll receive a label to add to your parcel.
Returns & Refunds
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
Please remember UK customers purchasing from JavaHub a UK company entitles you the Consumer Contract Regulations with Distance Selling Regulations. You have a right to cancel and right to a refund within the 14 day return period. Please note: A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. Also using the coffee machine or coffee grinder constitutes breaking the seal with the distance selling laws and could lead to a deduction or restocking fee once the goods are returned and assessed.
Returning faulty goods
Please use the customer returns form below.
For UK Customers. If you receive faulty goods and wish to return them, the Regulations are in addition to your other legal rights. So, if your goods are faulty and don’t do what they're supposed to, or don’t match the description given, you have the same consumer rights under the Consumer Rights Act as you have when buying in store.
1. Returns due to a change of mind regarding your purchase MUST be reported to us in writing via email or through the form below within 30 calendar days after the date the goods were dispatched by us.
2. If you feel that the goods delivered were not what you ordered, arrived damaged, defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we regret we cannot be held accountable unless notified in writing of the problem within fourteen working days (excluding weekends or bank holidays) of the goods being delivered, either via email or by completing the returns form.
3. When returning items, JavaHub will pay for your protected delivery via DPD once accepted by our customer service manager.
Please Note: It is the customers responsibility to ensure the goods are packed correctly. If you're sending coffee machines back to JavaHub yourself, we recommend driving them to us safely on the back seat of your car.
4. Goods must be returned in the condition in which they were received. This applies to any attached stickers and tags supplied with the product, and all boxes, papers and accessories must be included alongside the returned items so that they can be resold if possible. Please note we will also not accept returned items suffering from tobacco damage or odour although these conditions do not apply to goods which have become faulty after a period of time.
5. Faulty Goods. If your Coffee Machine or Grinder has become faulty after a period of time we can help. Please see our domestic UK and International warranty. Within this period we can help troubleshoot or diagnose the fault over the phone if it's a coffee machine or grinder. Alternatively we will inspect the returned item(s) and issue a replacement part or item if a fault is apparent (non-wear and tear related) and if the original part or item is still available. However, some products will be eligible to be replaced/repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty, in which case we will provide you with the necessary details to action this. Please be aware that returns of coffee machines with damage will be subject to 'stress' tests to deem if the machine was damaged during use. Should a flaw be found, and damage has been caused by misuse or wear and tear of the product it will be returned to sender.
6. Please be aware that products currently excluded from our returns policy include surplus / clearance offers, personalised, and food items (including all coffee and syrups).
8. Any promotional materials or free gifts must also be returned if they were included with the returned item(s). This excludes promotional leaflets.
How do I make a gift exchange?
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
When can I expect my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10-14 of days.